Monday, February 14, 2011

Is it so wrong for me to want to change the world

Is it so wrong for me to want to change the world? Is it even possible to do so? Do I have the power, the ability to complete such a tremendous task? What gives me the impression I know what is necessary? How can I automatically assume what is right & wrong? According to society, the workforce and possibly even the government, I am not qualified; Under-experienced in all fields and incapable of integrating myself at an important level. I am not given an opportunity to prove myself and therefore am found in a precarious predicament. Lack of experience is preventing me from getting experience, how benign. Evidently, I am being played for a fool. My abilities are not sufficiently appreciated and those who do see my potential are unable to sustain me. This brings about a second thought, how much am I worth? First instincts tell me I am priceless, I seek to encourage, putting myself last to motivate others. I find myself looking for my place in this world and have only found more complications. The job search has proven pitiful. An area of study that is most certainly needed on every level is neglected. The human aspect...

No comments:

Post a Comment